Friday, March 18, 2005

Statement of faith

My relationship with Jesus Christ is based on an agape relationship of a Father and Son. It is through this relationship that I have come to value the importance of servant leadership, by humbly submitting my life in the hands of God to serve, do his will, and depend on his mercy to forgive my trespasses. I was raised in a Christian family where my father and mother nurtured my relationship with Jesus Christ. I read the Bible and pray everyday so that the Holy Spirit will inspire me to do the will of the Father, direct my path and grow mature in my relationship with Christ. I have daily family prayers with my wife and son, to seek the help of the Holy Spirit to build a family that is one in the Spirit and centered on Christ as our head. I believe that through praying for others, Christ will make us strong, protect us from evil,and provide for all our needs. I go to church, lead and participate in Bible studies to increase my relationship with the Body of Christ. I am happy to speak about my relationship with Jesus Christ anywhere and at anytime. I enjoy being involved in the outreach ministries and prayer circles of the church.

No comments:

AI in Light of Revelation and Christ’s Second Coming

Finding Hope in Christ's Second Coming AI, the Dystopian Future, and the Hope in Jesus A Reflection on Revelation and Jesus’s Second ...